06 December 2011

Hiatus

This will be a quick post.

I hope everyone is having a good beginning to the holiday season craziness. I've been hopping around, visiting with family across the country, gearing up for my first craft bazaar (which was last weekend) as a vendor, and finishing up some old commitments. I have some fun and exciting photos to put up, as well as perhaps a couple of anecdotes relating to the last month that has gone unrecorded, but I won't be able to add those until next week when I get my primary computer back home (with all those lovely photos on it!)

I'm also in the process of building a website (or rather, my brother is in the process of building a website on my behalf!), so there might be blog address changes coming in the new year. On that I will most certainly keep y'all posted as the site develops.

Looking forward to getting back into the swing of things!
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment