06 January 2011

So the last few days have been dedicated to organizing my home, and setting up new work spaces. What was my dining room table (which I never actually used to dine on) will soon be a drafting table and 2nd computer station (the computer that has EQ7!)


And can I just say, finding the composition books with graph paper seemed like a boon! I was so excited, J even convinced me to buy two right off the bat.



I've also been giving a little time to the virtual bee I've just become involved with through Flickr, Seams Perfect - a Modern Scrap Bee, organized by Sunnyauh. She's getting us started off with a happy, bright string quilt design, using reds, oranges, pinks and yellows.

I can't wait to see what the others come up with as the year progresses!

No comments:

Post a Comment