It took me a little while, but I have finally gotten around to cutting all the squares out (I hope) for my all-batik version of this quilt along.
I've started piecing those into half square triangles, but the real progress is with the original grouping of printed fabrics. I got my HSTs pieced, pressed (though not trimmed) and up on the design wall.
I had put this up as a consideration for the layout, but after all of the lovely comments people have been leaving on Flickr, I'm thinking this is how the quilt should be (though perhaps I'll build it out a little bit to fill the diamonds on the right side and bottom). Thank you, Jeni, for hosting this quilt along!