11 February 2011

ongoing project

Yesterday I took apart my sewing room (slightly) to clear floor space for quilt basting. Moved the ironing board and *NEW* iron, one tower of shelves with fabric, detached the 2 sides of my sewing table from one another, and got out the broom and mop. I got 2 quilts pin-basted yesterday, and today will be attacking the queen sized log cabin with a needle and thread, getting it ready for the hand-quilting frame. Fun photos to follow.

So, not having too much of interest I can update here, thought I would just load a photo of that quilt top based on the Philip Jacobs fabric I was searching for last month...

No comments:

Post a Comment